june1,09
monday
when i wake up in monday I was so excited coz this is the
first day of classes s.y 2009 to 2010 Im now in second
year,and now I'll study hard coz in 1st yr. Im sec. lirio but
now Im in sec.shama but I was thankfull coz I pass in 1st
year ,thanks for my parents.
Now I'll find my new friendz coz having a friend is very
fun. I find my friends coz we are so many in our room
and so noise.the students thier are from different sec. like
in camia, lily,sunflower etc. and thier are also in other school.
In the room are also in lirio like Elmer,Fredric,Kevin and etc.
and also in adelfa .I hope that students around me are friendly
and good. thier are also naughty students in our room.
We our new teachers and adviser. Our new adviser is Mrs.
Beduya, she is so cool coz we use computer in diary/journal
in blogger. And we have our new teachers like Mrs. jumao-as
Mrs. Neis, Mrs. abaquita,and also Mrs. beduya.
We dont have lessons today we only copy our requirments in
our every subjects.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment